Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Extra Life

This Saturday and Sunday I will be taking part in Extra Life. It is a 24-hour gaming marathon to raise money for Children's Hospitals across the country. If you would like to donate to the cause and sponsor me, please go here: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=4572

This year, I've decided to offer some rewards to people who donate.

For any donation whatsoever: I will write you a letter. If y ou don't want a letter and can think of something that you want that won't cost me more than a stamp/take more time than writing a letter, I'll do that instead.

For donations of $24 or more: I will send you one of the 5 Xbox 360 games that I'm giving away. Your choices are FIFA Soccer 11, Forza Motorsport 3, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit, Batman Arkham Asylum and L.A. Noire.

To clarify, there are only 5 games and they are used. In the unlikely event that more than 5 people donate and want a game, I will randomly select the 5 people who will receive the games.

For a donation of $50 or more: I will give you the ceramic box that was #10 in my 10 things to save in a fire post, which was one of my first in the blog. As I said, it's not particularly well made, but it pretty much without question the coolest piece of art I've ever done. I will also fill the box with goodies (such as non-melty candy.) Since there is only one box, it will go to the first person who makes the donation, in the event that more than one person gives this amount.


In order to get a reward, you'll need to make a donation (in your name) by 8 am EDT on Sunday and email me at LHrulz2007@gmail.com . Also, the rewards do stack. I'm afraid that I won't be shipping internationally, so rewards are for U.S. readers only.

Thanks for reading

-Michael


1 comment:

  1. Good luck making your goal. I donated, it's sounds like a great cause!

    ReplyDelete