Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Gaming Tuesday- My Valentine's in a Video Game

It's not really Tuesday, but shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Not really. My real Valentine was HowtoLiz. However if I had a gaming Valentine it would be Ashley Graham. I seem to be in the minority of gamers who don't find her annoying, I just think she's attractive. I don't mind that she looks underage, the game is pretty insistent that she is 18. Plus, she's the President's daughter, which means instant influence.

Guys, we need to talk. There is a release date for the new Mortal Kombat game and no one told me. I couldn't be more excited about it. I've already told you guys that at least once or twice before. The fatalities are going to be so cool with these consoles.

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 dropped yesterday. I'm not really a big fan of fighting games, so you may be confused as to my excitement about Mortal Kombat. I wonder who buys Marvel v. Capcom over Mortal Kombat this year. I definitely have my alligances to a lot of Capcom characters, but I don't particularly enjoy using them in a 2D fighting game. Mortal Kombat on the other hand will be very gory and and have an actual story. Both of those are pluses in my category.

Today, I beat the Black Ops campaign on Veteran difficulty. Despite what I may have said to the contrary, It isn't as ridiculously awful as the World at War campaign. There are some annoying parts and the entire mission on the rooftops is horribly difficult, but otherwise doable. I mean you still have to be a masochist to play through a Call of Duty campaign on Veteran, but you might not get off as much on this one as World at War or CoD 4.

Here's an awesome trailer for a game I think will be awesome




Here's an awesome trailer for a game I think will be notsome



Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment