Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Gaming Tuesday

There isn't much going on in the world of gaming this week. Personally, I've been playing loads of Black Ops especially with it being Double XP last weekend. So that's what I'm going to write about. So here's some ramblings about Black Ops:

There certainly are some very aggravating things about Black Ops. However, like every other Call of Duty game the most aggravating parts of the game are not caused by game Mechanics, but by the community. Still, I find problems with this game harder to forgive for some reason. I think it's because of how close this game is to being perfect. Second Chance and RC-XD cars are so much more frustrating, because of how well the game is done other wise.

I spent quite a lot of time playing solo this weekend. Going into objective games, it was really tough. I ran into so many 6-man parties that would just absolute beat down my team. I don't remember it ever being so hard before to go in solo. I was definitely getting annoyed. More annoying than that is when the game starts going down hill people start bailing, so you're losing and end up short handed.

Also the host quitting out to the Dashboard is getting really fucking annoying. I know there's nothing that can be done about that, but it's annoying when you're about to win a Free-For-All and suddenly the game starts super lagging and then the screen goes black.

Black Ops feels like the most balanced of the CoD games. For some reason, that makes the game a bit dull at times. When it goes well though, this game is amazing. When it doesn't it gets frustrating really fast.

Disengage rambling

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you guys should check out this fantastic site called Fat, Ugly or Slutty. It's about the trials of female gamers and the ridiculous messages they receive. That's sounds serious, but the site is really hilarious.

Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment