Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Gaming Tuesday- Bad Blogger is Bad

Wow Guys, it's been a while. There's nothing exciting to tell you about either. I've just been lazy. I'm just hoping to make this post long enough/decent enough to warrant posting.

I've spent most of the fighting the urge to go get Homefront. I mean IGN only gave it a 7.0 rating. The campaign is super short, which is really the main reason I'd be buying the game. It's some sort of combination of CoD fatigue and an itch to have something new to play. And then there's the brilliant premise. Still it would be 60 dollars for something that I'm not really sure about. It would be worth it if I trusted that the multiplayer would be lasting fun, but I doubt it really is. It happens over and over again where a new game comes along and everyone plays for a few weeks and then it's back to Call of Duty.

I think I'll wait and buy Homefront and Medal of Honor together once they both get cheap and save the money for L.A. Noire and Mortal Kombat

L.A. Noire is a game that really intrigues me. I've never really got into games like that where your character is the good guy. It is a Rockstar game, so it'll be well done.

Gah... This is so short and not really worth posting, but

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment