Friday, April 1, 2011

Born Elsewhere the Definitive Argument

Obama birth cert


I had a dream last night that made it so clear to me that the President wasn't really born in this country. It all came together in my head. I know I've been dismissive of this idea in the past. Often claiming the 'birthers' argument is filled with logical fallacies and just plain lunacy.

You see, it's so obvious that Obama was born in Kenya. I can't believe I couldn't see it before. I can't believe I though all the evidence was crazy or just made up. More so, It's so clear that Obama's Mother knew for certain that her son would grow up to be President of the United States though. She faked birth announcements in Hawaii. Then the crazy leftist Hawaiian government went along with the plan. I mean they didn't really make a birth certificate, but claim to have it 'on file' along with everyone's who was born there.

Hawaii shouldn't even be a part of the Union if you ask me. They want to keep their own language and culture. Who do they think they are? Give those volcanic islands back to the savages and just subjugate them.

Then, even if you accept that absurd notion that Obama was born in the U.S., he was obviously naturalized in Indonesia. An American would never spend anytime living in Indonesia unless they absolutely had to, even a child. I mean, what a hell hole!

Finally here is the ultimate proof.







I hope you guys were able to figure this one out, but APRIL FOOLS!

Obama was definitely born in this country and anyone who believes other wise is an idiot or an ideologue exploiting idiots. Also, I'm happy to have Hawaii as part of Union.

So, I'm back from an unannounced and unintended hiatus. Since April begins with the letter A, it also means that it's BEDA.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

P.S. I'm very sorry to anyone who actually clicked that link.

No comments:

Post a Comment