Sunday, April 24, 2011

Life Drabbles

Today my family had the combo celebration to end all combo celebrations. It was the Easter/My Birthday/My Brother's Birthday extravaganza*. I ate way too much today. Huge lunch followed by cake and ice cream. Big dinner of leftovers. And I've just finished this. The only consequence so far is that I'm feeling lethargic.

I got loads of candy. We've done away with the Easter Baskets and we just have free-for-all** where we have to get our own candy. So I have a grocery bag full of candy to work on. I also got Gamestop Gift Cards from my siblings as Birthday presents along with two boxes of Peeps from my Sister.

I'm really looking forward to the new Okkervil River album. It's coming out May 10th. It was recently leaked, which sucks. However, it happens with almost everything. I still like to pretend to that it doesn't happen and wait for release day.

I'm still suffering from a lingering cough. It isn't constant any longer. Just sometimes I end up sounding like I have tuberculous. My lungs just don't want me to get well too quickly.

I've noticed that I accidentally capitalize a lot of letters I shouldn't when I type. I reach for the Shift Key far to often. It's like my typing securtiy blanket or something. I'm usually able to catch it pretty quickly, but still when proof reading stuff for, like, school I always notice that I do that a lot.

I'm about to fall asleep. My body wants food coma, so I'm going to call it a night.

Thanks for reading

-Michael

*I wasn't that extravagant
**It's cut-throat

No comments:

Post a Comment