Monday, April 4, 2011

I'm Looking For the BEDA Authority

I've been wondering if it's allowed/if it counts to have a post on another blog. My sport's blog, which is linked at the top of the page, is seldom used, but I've been wanting to write some posts about amateurism and the NCAA. Those would naturally go there rather than here, but I don't know if that would count towards my 30 day goal.

The sky was beautifully ominous when I woke up this morning. I really like thunderstorms. So waking up, hearing thunder, and seeing the dark sky makes me happy. There's been a few Thunderstorms roll through today. None of them were particularly great or strong, but still rain beating against the window and thunder in the distance is awesome.

The thing is, I used to be absolutely terrified of thunderstorms when I was younger. I mean, run to my Mom and cry scared. Just the forecast of severe storms would make me super anxious*. I think that was probably what got me interested in the weather. Now, I know so much about storms and Tornadoes. Understanding was at least part of the way I was able to over come that fear.

Tonight is dedicated to the Basketball National Championship game and rationalizing why I haven't the readings I need to do for class tomorrow. I feel way too typical.

Tomorrow, expect a post of decent length and slightly less rambling nature. It'll be the return of Gaming Tuesday.

Thanks for reading

-Michael

*The type of anxious that I know experience before a social gathering with unfamiliar people.

No comments:

Post a Comment