Saturday, April 16, 2011

10 Favorite Harry Potter Characters.

Inspired to make a list by Kayley over at owlsayhooot, I was determined to to just make list for today's blog post. It's should be simple and provides false impressions of length. I then had to think about what to make a list about. And that's why it's nearly eleven.

Then I just know I'll leave something/someone out of my list who I really meant to be in there. So here goes nothing. These overviews and explanations are going to be so general, so I apologize in advance.

My Top Ten Favorite Harry Potter Characters

1. Hermione Granger

She's a genius. She's idealistic. She's usually right. Where she really won me over personally, is when she stayed with Harry when they were on the run.

2. Luna Lovegood

If you don't love Luna then I don't know what's wrong with you.

3. Albus Dumbledore

He's just so fucking wise. If you try to you're best to act like you think Dumbledore would I think you'll do alright. That's not to mention that he's the greatest Wizard around. I feel like if you saw him do just a simple charm it would be super badass.

4. The Weasley Twins

I can think of no two better examples of good-natured people anywhere. They tease, but they're never cruel. Bad stuff happens to them they still crack jokes.

As characters they are unable to separated. Some people suggest otherwise, but they seem like two of the same people to me in the books.

5. Remus Lupin

The best Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher we get to see at Hogwarts. He was the best bet to keep the reigns on Sirius at Grimmauld Place. He was brave and a talented Wizard. He suffers a lot of injustice too because he's a werewolf. Plus he's the only Marauder on the list.

6. Hagrid

He's a super emotional half-giant. He's very loyal.

7. Harry Potter

You make the list when you Kill Voldemort.

8. Tonks

She married Lupin and was a Metamorphmagus. She was a klutz and an Auror. Did anyone else think that she had died in the Battle at the Ministry? I've reread that part recently, knowing that she survived and it still sounded like she got hit by Killing Curse.

9. Arthur Weasley

A wizard who loves muggle things, which provides create a few great bits of humor in the books

10. Cedric Diggory

In reality Cedric doesn't deserve this spot, but well I've got to put a Hufflepuff somewhere in this.

There you have it. Tell me someone I obviously missed in the comments.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment