Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Don't Want To Line Dance

I'm rather tired of seeing Alan Jackson before every Youtube video I watch. Let me tell you something. I don't want to 'see you down the line.' I mean fucking line dancing? I can't imagine that line dancers is a very big demographic. Who in the hell is this supposed to appeal to? I prefered the Asian man telling me something that violated the laws of thermodynamics.

More importantly, How in the hell do I know Alan Jackson is? I feel like it is a waste of a part of my brain to know some random Country singing.

I think it is a new strategy by some advertising; to be as annoying as possible. I mean why bother creating a decent commercial when a lot of people don't watch them? So, just be as annoying as possible in the mediums where the ads can't be fast-forwarded through. We are were horribly assaulted by those terrible NAPA lip-syncing ads during the NCAA tournament. They were unavoidable because they were during live sporting events.

I wish I had something exciting to share, but really nothing in my day is that worthy. It cost me $42.15 to fill up my truck today thanks to oil speculation on Wall Street. I pre-ordered Mortal Kombat as well. That's the best I can give you guys.

I'll try to think of something better for the next few days.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment