Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Top 5 Internet Videos of 2012

5. Emma Lip-syncing Guster



THIS VIDEO HAS EVERYTHING

4. Cat Puppet singing My Shiny Teeth and Me



This encapsulates everything a viral video should be and it didn't even originate from YouTube. Shout out to Tumblr.

3. Gangnam Style



One cannot talk about the best things on the internet of 2012 and not mention Gangnam style. It's just a brilliant/hilarious music video to an obscenely catchy song. Plus it's the first video to hit 1 billion views and has managed to do so in less than six months.

2. Live Prude Girls- Hannah Hart @ Let's Talk About Something More Interesting



Live Prude Girls are just so great; they could really have all five slots on this list, but I'm all about diversity.

1. Train Simulator Bitch



SMOKE COAL EV REE DAY


Special shout out to the YouTube channel GoodEveening . Amy's videos are awesome and her channel was a great discovery for me this year. And "Dawn of the Deluded" barely missed the cut and I feel bad because of my horrible Emma!bias xD

Thanks for reading

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment