Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th- mini post

I have a tradition on Friday the 13th*. It basically dates back to when I started driving and there happened to be Friday the 13ths in back to back months, so yea. I always make a mix CD on Friday the 13ths. So here's the playlist:

1. Electrical Storm- U2
2. Pacific Standard Time- No Use For A Name
3. Ontario- No Use For A Name
4. We're On Fire- Armoured Bearcub
5. Surrounded (or Spiraling)- Silversun Pickups
6. Substitution- Silversun Pickups
7. Alice and the Interiors- Manchester Orchestra
8. Linoleum- NoFX
9. Whoops, I OD'd- NoFX
10. The Dregs of Sobriety- No Use For A Name
11. Lady Liberty- Okkervil River
12. Under the Garden- No Use For A Name
13. Love to a Monster- Will Sheff
14. Dance with the Angels- Lisa Loeb
15. Jaw, Knee, Music- NoFX
16. The Trumpet Player- No Use For A Name
17. Wolves at Night- Manchester Orchestra


Not much to update. I haven't been able to get enough sleep any night this week, because I woken up between 5-6 everyday and haven't gotten back to sleep. I really have no fucking clue how I did High School. I basically didn't get enough sleep for four years straight and things were alright, but now I've not been sleeping well for a few weeks and feel like death.

Thanks for reading

-Michael
*Other than avoiding getting murdered and or tortured.

No comments:

Post a Comment