Sunday, December 5, 2010

Pushing it Back

I said in the last post that my brand new sports only blog with a super secret name would launch today. I'm afraid that I'm going to have to push that back. The new target Launch date is Friday, December 10th. I thought I would have more time to polish that site and come up with a good opening post, but this past week has been busy and stressful and I'm not even started with finals yet.

I've got my nose to the grindstone studying for Biology tomorrow and Mythology on Wednesday. I'm not sure if I'm going to find much time to study for my Math final. What really sucks is that I have actual work due tomorrow along with having to take the final in Bio; two papers and two labs.

Ok. Back to work. I'll leave you with an awesome song, "Black Santas" by Lauren Fairweather. I can't wait until I get my order from her and Matt's holiday sale.



Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment