Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Random Wednesday- Christmas{ish}

Finals are over! I took my last two finals today. I think both went pretty well. Now comes the period where I compulsively check Blackboard way too frequently to see if scores have been posted yet:

"Michael, it's 2 in the morning. She's not going to post the score tonight."

"Maybe she went out to a bar and will post when she gets home."

"It's Wednesday. She didn't go out and even if she did she wouldn't be grading papers there, now would she?"

"She could have gone to a special bar where all the teachers go to grade things."

"And where's that?"

"You know at that corner where those roads meet. Hold on let me check Blackboard again."

"Go to bed, Michael."

"In a minute, I need to check another class."

Anyway here are somethings that are sort of Christmas-like, but not exactly. They just remind me of this time of year.









Well, I need to go check Blackboard. Goodnight.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment