Friday, August 3, 2012

Nervous

I think I'm really bad at hiding how nervous I am from strangers.

Today, I had an interview for a second job I think I did alright. Not brilliantly, but alright. As I tend to be I was super nervous and I tried not to let it show but it did. "Are you nervous?" was pretty quickly asked and I answered honestly. No sense in pretending.

Anyway, basically I tried to accentuate my positive and avoid the fact that I'm anti-depressants and can't stand my father.

I had to dress a little more nicely than I would for working at a Doctor's Office, which basically meant putting on a tie after again learning to tie a tie from the interwebz and dress shoes. I fucking hate dress shoes. I quelled my co-workers concern about me leaving, because I don't want to. I just want a second job to get the fuck out of here.

So today felt particularly long. I went to work for a bit then, left for the interview, went home to grab a certain prescription medication, picked up lunch and then went back to work. In wasn't particularly long in actual time though.

Hopefully, I'll have a second job before long and then there will be a better excuse for these posts being so lousy. I'm really tired. More story time tomorrow or something else.

Thanks for reading

-Michael



1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you did better in the interview than you think. Sending positive vibes!

    ReplyDelete