Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Levels of TIred of the Michael

This has been inspired by my Extralife experience. Also, on days where I've had to get up way early for school the past few weeks, I've been waking up way earlier than way early and not being able to get back to sleep*.

1. I don't want to be up yet

This happens to me pretty much everyday. It doesn't matter how much I slept or when I wake up. I always feel tired for at least a few hours after I get up.

Characteristics: Lots of yawning

2. Hyper Tired

Try to follow me on this one. Often times I don't get enough sleep. Sometimes I don't even get near enough sleep. This level of tired is about the later days. When I'm going on <4 href="http://pastafarian07.blogspot.com/2010/10/gaming-tuesday_19.html">Gaming Tuesday this week, I spent several hours making immature and inappropriate jokes and laughing at virtually everything.

Characteristics: Attempts at making jokes that turn out nonsensical, lots of laughing.

4. Irritable tired

This level of tired is brought on by a crash or naturally out of slap-happy tired. You could call it the transition from happy drunk to mean drunk. I was definitely this level of tired on my drive home on Monday. I don't think the other drivers were worse than normal, but I was definitely pissed off at them. Yea, I always try to be aware when I get tired enough for me to enter this state though, because if I'm aware that I'm in this state, I will normally be able to prevent myself from being mean.

Characteristics: patience is gone, easily made upset

5. Delusional Mind Tired

This is the barely can hold my head up any longer tired. My mind starts working kind of funny. Like if the TV is on, I'll hear whats on, but my mind might take it on a nonsensical tangent, or somehow apply the words to something different or weird. I don't know if that made any sense. Towards the end of extralife I was there. My mind went off on a weird tangent at something Wesker said while I played the game mindlessly.

Characteristics: head bobbing, you think I'm asleep, weird shit going on in my head

Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael
*It hasn't always been my minds fault though.
**Add caffeine or energy drinks to that. eek.

No comments:

Post a Comment