Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gaming Tuesday

Achievements

Gamerscore Last Week: 21704
Goal: 21800
Gamerscore Now: 21919

Achievements Unlocked

NCAA Football 11

Set Up Shop In the Big 3 20G

Madden NFL 11

Nano 10G
Old Spice Swagger Return 45G
Did I Break It? 40G
Fantasy Freak 25G
The Elusive Man 25G
Sack Master 25G
Man Dozer 25G

Goal for Next Week: 21950
$ for HPA: 6.10

I achievement whored it up last night on Madden 11 before the game.

That's all I'm giving you this week. I've got finals tomorrow, so I'm not wanting to spend to much time on this blog. I did an entire post about COD: Black Ops multiplayer here.

Thanks for reading

-Michael.

2 comments:

  1. Good luck on your finals. I am underwhelmed by my new batch of students (as usual). Are you registered for fall quarter yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've registered, but right now they're just space fillers, because a lot of classes are full already. After the Fee deadline I should be able to get into a better schedule.

    ReplyDelete