Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Random Wednesday- Cribs- Minecraft

minecraftcrib

What's up MTV? Hey, yo, I'm meeting you by the Respawn point to show ya'll my place. As you can already see it's the most baller place around and I ain't even done wit it yet.

minecraftcrib

Yo, this is my front door. You see I got the wood door with the stone all round. There's that tight little pyramid above the door with the torch on top. You, that lets the monsters know I ain't messin around yo. I don't play that shit.

minecraftcrib

This is my crib. This what I see when I come in the front door. Maybe I just got down murking some cows and pigs. Maybe I just got freaky wit a zombie and stole his feather. Or maybe I'm just coming in at nightfall, because I might be totally baller, but wit so many monster at night sometimes even I can get over run.

You, you see those tight ass flame chandeliers. Custom design.

minecraftcrib

I'll show what it looks like from the backdoor, because you know sometimes when shit gets tight you gotta use the backdoor.

minecraftcrib

This is one of my side rooms. I craft all sorts of things in here. Like swords to take out my enemies. I also got some pretty baller storage. Two large chest. I can keep anything up in here. There's also a stove for me to cook bacon and smelt minerals. I ain't tryin to brag or nothing, but I make the best bacon around.

minecraftcrib

Yo, Let me show the rooms that I use to get to my caverns and mine.

minecraftcrib
minecraftcrib

These rooms give me access to some baller caverns that I control wit my sword and pickaxe. I'll show you around them later before I kick ya'll out.

minecraftcrib

Let me show some of the most ballinest structures I've built so far. This is a tall tower I built. It took some time, but it's pretty god damn awesome. I can climb to the top of and watch the sunrise and the monsters burst into flames.

minecraftcrib

Here's the other tower I built. It ain't as tall as the other one, but is just as baller. You can also see a bit of my pyramid. Let's go take a better look.

minecraftcrib

Alright, MTV, here's my pyramid from the top of my tallest tower. You also get an awesome view of the other tower. If yall are good and we got time I'll show you up inside that pyramid and the secret entrance to it. Oh yea, take a look at all those sky lights. I keeps it real.

minecraftcrib

Yo, this is down in one of my caverns. I've mined all sorts of baller things out of this place. Let me show around here a bit. This is the bigger of the two caverns I got and there's some monsters around. So, keep a look out yo.

minecraftcrib
minecraftcrib

Yo, you see that monster. Don't worry I straight up pwnd it.

minecraftcrib

Yo, this is my other cavern. It's not as big as the other one, but I use to mine stuff too. You might be looking up at the secret entrance to the pyramid. Follow me and we'll find out homies.

minecraftcrib

Alright dudes, here's the inside of the pyramids. It's still pretty new, so it's pretty barren, but I'll make it the most baller place around before long. It'll be straight gangsta.

minecraftcrib

Yo, we're back in the crib. I hope ya'll enjoyed this tour of my place.

minecraftcrib

Alright, MTV, ya'll need to get the fudge out. Thanks for coming to my crib, but I got a party starting pretty soon with the farm animals. Maybe I'll let ya'll come back sometime when I got this place in better shape. Look out or you might get molested by the monsters. Peace!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael

Song of the Day: Sometime Around Midngiht- Airborne Toxic Event.

No comments:

Post a Comment