Friday, September 10, 2010

You Never Know

Do you ever wonder how much the other people in your life know about you? Not like facts and statistics. It's great if someone know my birthday is May 1st or that I'm 21 years old or my favorite band is Okkervil River. It amazes me that people even bother to remember these things about other people, but that's not what this is about.

I've been thinking about what other people know about you. Even if you keep somethings secret, do those who are close to eventually figure it out? If this is the case, is it just polite to ignore it?

It's just something I've been thinking about lately.*

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You never how much you use your elbow. Like using your arm to push yourself up or to close doors. I don't mean to keep bitching about it, but it is kind of the most important thing in my life right now and it's making doing this blog kind of hard.

Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael

*I know the first bit of this post sounds like I'm talking about coming out of the closet. It's not that.

No comments:

Post a Comment