Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Random Wednesday - MySpace Survey

Hooray for having a random Wednesday topic fall into my lap. There will be something else(a change to a previous post) if you can tough this out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. First thing you wash in the shower?: My Arms

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?: Black

3.Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?: Probably not

4. Do you plan outfits?: No

5. How are you feeling right now?: Annoyed and helpless

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?: There's an Ohio State shirt on the floor

7. Do you say aim or A-I-M?: A-I-M

8. Last dream you remember having?: I was eavesdropping on people saying nasty things about me

9. Did you meet anybody new today?: No

10. What are you craving right now?: Escape

11. Do you floss?: No

12. What comes to mind when I say "cabbage?": I'm afraid I don't have an association in my mind with cabbage

13. When was the last time you talked on AIM?: It's been a while. A little less than a year.

14. Are you emotional?: Not really

15. Would you dance to the taco song?: What the hell is the taco song?

16. Have you ever counted to 1000?: No

17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?: This is a good place to stop as Hayley and Kayley determined.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, the college football season hasn't started, so this isn't cheating. ok?

In this post, I made a prediction that Mark Ingram would win the Heisman Trophy. I'm backing way off of that. Ingram got hurt on Monday and they had to scope out his knee. He's going to miss game one and will be week by week after that. It seems to me that whenever someone gets their knee scooped it takes way longer to heal than is expected.

Ok, new prediction.

Heisman Winner

Kellen Moore, QB, Boise State

*Edit*

Two things. I totally forgot to do a signature. Hopefully I'll remember to do it at the end of this little tangent.

Ok, so the other day I was playing some free-for-all in MW2. Yes, I've started playing MW2 again. There's still a lot of annoying shit going down and were still waiting on a bloody patch, but I'm still playing it. I didn't want to tell you all about that. I want to share with what I heard over the mic that is by far the most fucked up shit I've ever heard on XBL*.

There is a ton of racism, sexism, gay-bashing, noob-blasting, and general douchbagery over XBL. That happens all the time. I'm pretty used to it. Just mute the person or people(it usually turns to people, because on gamer calling another a fag usually causes a shit storm.)

So, I'm playing on Terminal. Not doing to bad. Then I hear this guy talking about his brother** to his friend. He says that his brother had a psychological profile done and the results were that his brother has the profile of a serial killer. He was talking about how much of a sadistic sexual deviant his brother was.

Like, really. Why are you talking about this over a public free-for-all match? I mean XBL does have a private chat function. I think that is a good circumstance to use it. I don't want to hear it and you probably shouldn't share it with a bunch of strangers.

Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael

*Ok, my mic wasn't actually plugged in, but I did have my Turtle Beach head set on, which plays the chat channel clearly.
**I'm using brother, because that wasn't made explicitly clear that it was his brother. It's my best guess given the context of what he was saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment