Saturday, September 25, 2010

Woes and Guests

I've come to hate Saturday posts since the college football season has started. I don't really want to spend much time writing blog posts while games are going on that I want to watch. Generally, there are games on from noon to about 1am, if not later. Sometimes there are periods where all the games that are ongoing are blowouts and usually it is pretty light between about 7pm and 7:30pm, but still there isn't much time to devout to a blog post with out distracting myself from games*.

Why don't I just talk about college football on Saturdays? Well, that seems logical, but I'd rather save all of that for tomorrow's post. I'm going to try and work on backlogging some posts to put up on Saturdays, so my Saturday posts aren't such crap.

So, here's an idea that I've had for a while, but would like to formally announce an invitation. I'd like to make Saturdays a day for guest posts on my blog. So, if anyone is interested in being a guest on the blog let me know. You can just leave a comment, email me**, or tweet me @Pastafarian07. I don't want to set any rules for this really. We could do interviews, a guest could just write a blog, or whatever. So, let me know if you like this and hopefully there will be some interest.

Thanks for reading and please comment

-Michael

*Right Now Boise State v. Oregon State, Auburn v. South Carolina, WVU v. LSU, Oklahoma v. Cincy.
**My email is in my Blogger Profile, which you can find on the right side of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment