Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gaming Tuesday

Achievements

Gamerscore Last Week: 22365
Goal: 22300
Gamerscore Now: 22235

Achievements unlocked

Red Dead Redemption

The Superior Dance 10G
All's Right With the World 25G
Spinning Plates 25G

Call of Duty: World At War
Blowtorch & Corkscrew 30G
Guardian Angel 10G
Setting of the Sun 30G

Goal for Next Week: 22400
$ for HPA: 11.95

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Black Ops preparations

Only one week until Black Ops is out. I'm definitely excited. I've decided that World at War will be my best preparation for Black Ops, so that's what I've been playing. I hardy played any World at War multiplayer, so I feel it is a good way to prepare for Black Ops since I will be unfamiliar with the maps and weapons in that game as well.

I've always have started my eternal struggle again with beating the Campaign on Veteran difficulty. I only have to complete two more missions, but god damn are they are tough. I think the game should be called Call of Duty: Grenade Dodgeball. I hope Veteran difficulty is better in Black Ops. I don't expect it to be easy, but damnit it shouldn't be as ridiculous as it was in World at War.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Yea, not much this week. It's definitely the lull before the storm of the next two weeks. Black Ops is out next Tuesday, so expect a big Gaming Tuesday next, if I can tear myself away from playing the game/concert attending.

Thanks for reading and please comment

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment