Saturday, November 27, 2010

I'm Cheating

I haven't really had time to think about a blog post today. Now it's 11:30 and OU/OSU is going down and I'm desperate to have a post up by midnight. That being the case I turn to my old friend the survey. So, here's one I quickly found on a friends facebook. I would promise to never do this again, but I need to keep my emergency option open.

What time did you get up this morning? About 9

How do you like your steak? Medium Well

What was the last film you saw at the cinema? This will be sad, but I think it was Angels and Demons

What is your favorite TV show? Futurama

If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? I think the Pacific Northwest, specifically Seattle

Where would you visit if you had the chance? England

Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Empty

Where would you want to retire? Suburban Chicago

Bird Watcher? No

What did you want to be when you were little? Astronaut/Ghost Buster/President/NFL Superstar

From whom did you get your last email? My Sister

Like your job? It doesn't exist

What was your favorite vacation? Definitely going to Lollapaloza with my friend in 2008

Ever break someone’s heart or have your heart broken? No

So far what have you done today? Chilled with my best friend Pat. Watched OSU/Michigan, played video games and drove around our old stomping grounds.

Would you ever get a tattoo? No. I'm not a moralist about it, I just don't find them attractive.

What was the last thing you ate? Pizza

What would you do if you opened up your front door to a dead body? Inform the authorities

Do you like to spend time with people? That is very dependent on who is meant by 'people'

Are you a forgiving person? Yes

Do you want a relationship right now? Yes

What are you about to do? Bed time

Three feelings at the moment? I'm pretty content

Last movie you watched? I don't watch many movies and I can't think of the last movie I watched

Have you changed much this year? I think so

What does your most recent received text say? yo, just woke up. im gonna stay at my grandparents house for the game

Would you get back with your last ex if they asked you? No

On average, what do you cry most about? Certain songs

Who was the last person you had a phone conversation with for more than 2 hours? I don't know if I've every done that, but if I have it was with my sister

Is there someone you wish you were still close with? Yes

How many months until your birthday? Five

Any plans for tomorrow? Fakesgiving, Finish my paper for Mythology/read for Mythology and possibly study for my Math test on Monday

What is the last nonalcoholic beverage you had? Water

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment