Friday, November 26, 2010

One of us Is Insane

This is going to be a really short one.

I don't really want to deal with Black Friday. I mean, I'll pay more to avoid risking being trampled. I also really don't want to get up that early on a day where I don't have class. But, tons of people do that. I suppose it is a fitting to start to a commercial holiday.

I always look forward to Black Friday for the College Football. It's not what it used to be. It used to be really simple. Texas-Texas A & M then Nebraska-Colorado. Then one of them turned into a lop-sided rivalry and the other into an annual shit fest. Now, there are more games, which is a good thing. Bama and Auburn, Pitt and WVU, Oregon and Arizona and Boise State and Nevada*. It's a good day just sit back and watch the games and think about the people elbowing each other over some sale.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael
*And a few other crap match-ups

No comments:

Post a Comment