Friday, November 5, 2010

Savannah Smiles



I'm totally lacking ideas today. I can't even say I'm debating between two post ideas, I just don't have any good ones. My day was pretty lame. I went to the one class I have on Friday's, took a quiz, and then played video games when I got home.

The best I got is that I've been trying to figure out how to play this song on the Guitar today. It's kind of tricky. It's not even that complex, I just can't quite put it all together yet.

I also realized today how close Black Ops is to being out. It's been a future, going to happen thing for so long now, but it's only a few days away. It's not even that I can't wait. I've been excited about it for quite a long time now, but I've always tried to keep expectations in check. In the back of my mind there has always been a voice about how fucking awesome it is going to be though.

Seriously, I don't have anything else to share right now.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment