Saturday, November 13, 2010

Malware Issues

I'm having some issues with my normal CPU. There is some pervasive malware, but it isn't destructive. It basically prevents you from running basically any executions. Anytime you try to run anything a message will pop up that says, "*name*.exe is infected. Do you want to activate antivirus software now? It serves two purposes that I can figure: 1) to get idiots to pay them and 2)make it nearly impossible to remove it through normal means. Seriously, it makes it almost impossible to open even the Windows' processes.

At the moment, I have it running a malware removal tool in Safe Mode. That should do it. It's just annoying, because you have to run a full scan to get rid of it, which takes nearly two hours.

I'm to the point now where I almost have to install Firefox on any computer I use. Internet Explorer just sucks so bad.

Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment