Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Why I Didn't Post Yesterday 2

Wizard Rock

Yesterday, it was two things. The first being Call of Duty: Black Ops. I didn't want to put it down for long enough to write a post in the morning. Then I went to a concert in the evening and it was amazing. I met some wonderful people and had some fanboy moments.

It was a house Wizard Rock Concert in Lebanon, Ohio.

It may seem kind of weird to show up as stranger at someone's house. My anxious/shy/nervous nature certainly says so. I didn't know exactly what to expect when I rang the door bell. It was awesome to be welcomed so kindly. *Fanboy moment* I look the right when I get inside and it's Lauren Fairweather. woah shit just got real ;) Everyone was really friendly, which made me feel as at ease as I get.

Monica, our host, was wonderful. She made an awesome hot dog dinner for us all.

After dinner the show started. In order, Armoured Bearcub, Steph from Tonks and the Aurors, Justin Finch-Fletchley, Lauren Fairweather, and the Whomping Willows. All the sets were great. Here's Justin's setlist(on a paper plate with wonderful artworks):

Wizard Rock 11.9.10

Also I got this shirt:

Wizard Rock 11.9.10

It is in the competition with my Cookie Monster shirt for which will be my favorite.

Afterwards I was introduced to this song.

Last night was pretty damn awesome. I can't thank everyone who was involved enough.

Thanks for reading and please comment.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment