Saturday, August 28, 2010

Non-Post

The Browns game starts in less than an hour. I don't know what to think about it. Mangini played the last game like it was the third preseason game. So, I don't know what to expect. Will he play the 1st string into the 2nd half like he did last game? Or will it be more like a 1st preseason game where the starters only played a few series max? I don't know and that's not what I want to post about. In fact I'm having a hard time picking something to blog about today. I mean I have ideas, I just don't particularly write about them.

There's Glenn Beck going into a new dimension of insane. He's held a rally today on the national mall, which is alright. People are allowed to peacefully assemble even if they are proposing bat shit insane things. It's just that this is the anniversary of MLK's I Have a Dream Speech. It's just I try my best to ignore the tea-baggers.(hehe)

There's been that controversy over the Islamic community center being built in Manhattan. You know it's just a bunch of racist bullshit. It's The proud American tradition of fucking over the newest out group. Here's a question to ask any person who gives one of the many non bullshit reasons other than 'I don't like Muslims'

If the attacks were done by Catholic extremists, or better yet Southern Baptists, would you be afraid to build a church or christian center in NYC?

I was thinking about writing about a few video game topics. There's a new faux-controversy about the new Medal of Honor game. In multiplayer you may be on the 'Taliban' team. I decided to leave a bigger discussion about that for Tuesday. Along with that I wanted to talk about 'Kinect' and the new trend towards hands-free gaming. I'm passionately indifferent about this. More on that, Tuesday as well.

I've made a post of stuff I've decided not to blog about... Success

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment