Saturday, August 14, 2010

I'm a lame emo kid



That has been me today(ok I'm not playing fable, but Geometry Wars and NCAA 11,) and I finally shut the Xbox down to blog and I've got nothing. Like really, no inspiration at all. So here comes rambling and maybe something decent will come out.

I slept as later than I have in a long time today. I didn't stay up particularly late last night, but slept till nearly 11. I would say I feel asleep around 1:30, which isn't bad and I've been staying up that late quite often, it's just that I haven't been sleeping much past 9 as of late.

Apparently I suck at playing NCAA Football 11 now. I lost to the bloody computer in my Online Dynasty right after getting my ass kicked by Bo. I seriously cannot run offense effectively anymore in that game. I'm glad I have Geometry Wars now, because it's like 'Heroin Hero' to me and it gets me away from NCAA 11.

I've been inspired by some of the other BEDA posts this week. This post in particular made me wonder if I'm weird in how I feel about something. I wanted to post a comment of reassurance, but I didn't because I find reassurances patronizing. If something is going wrong or I think something might end up being bad, I don't really want to be told it'll be ok. I don't know why, but that just makes it worse.

Oh, Hey Kristina and owlssayhooot both had really cool posts yesterday* to which I posted comments that make me sound like an emo kid.

Ok, that's all I've got. I think I squeezed every last bit I could out of my mind. Hopefully this wasn't awful.

Thanks for reading.

-Michael

*All their posts are cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment