Saturday, August 21, 2010

One more CoD: Black Ops Wish and random

I did a CoD: Black Ops wish list and totally missed putting something in that I thought was important, because I hadn't played any CoD games in a while. I've since started playing CoD 4 and remembered this. So consider this an amendment to that post.

More Playlists
- I'd like to see more playlist options in Black Ops than in prior Call of Duty games. Adding some map or killstreak options on top of game type would make for a more enjoyable game. Not to terribly in depth, because too many playlist options would likely spread out the people playing multiplayer too much and make finding a game. Just some minor tweaks, so that one may be able to avoid something that is making the game difficult for him or her at the time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been not feeling so hot for the past few days, so I've been lacking any real desire to do much blogging.

Here's something I've only actually told one person that I've been thinking about for a while now. I don't think I want to major in political science anymore. I think I want to major in something just as useless, History.

My mom has got some musical's soundtrack blasting. It's kind of totally annoying.

I almost got into a wreck with a cop today. It would've been the cop's fault.

People are really bad at 4-way stops.

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment