Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Wednesday- Nonsensical Imaginary Spending

An alternative title for this post could be "super expensive stuff I want." So, if I had I had a finite infinity of money, this is a list of somethings I would buy. Materialistic bullshit commence.

Old Guitars- More specifically old electric guitars. Like a 50's Fender Stratocaster, an early 60's Les Paul, a mid 60's Epiphone. Oh, and a Gibson SG and I don't really care about the year. In reality, I actually prefer acoustic guitars, but I wouldn't necessarily want to add any Acoustics to my imaginary collection. Maybe a Gibson Dove or something like a Woodie Guthrie guitar or something of the like.

Gaming Consoles- I would buy a PS3 and Wii. Also I would update to one of the new 360 slims, just because the older versions of XBox 360s are so freakin loud.

Car(s)- An Audi R8 V10 would be the car I would want most. Maybe a '70 Corvette Stingray as well.

Trips- I would make a list of all the places and things I want to see, but it can be made simpler. I want to go everywhere and see everything.


I thought this list would be longer, but really that's all.

Thanks for reading and please comment

-Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment